Genuine Leather Men's Eagle Jacket


Size - Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X, XXX-Large
Price - $25.20 - $39.72

Well one of my friend who is great fan of leather jacket like me, always comes in well-dressed with a nice black leather jacket and gloves, but one fact that always concerns me that he has only one jacket that he wears every time… and I always starts to razz him “You only have one leather jacket!” how come you don’t buy additional jacket and he just give me a pretty smile! and then he razz me to share my jacket to him…

More about this Giovanni Navarre® Italian StoneTM Design Genuine Leather Men's Eagle Jacket
This jacket is manufactured of Genuine Leather with a large eagle patch on back with USA above. The jacket consists of two front slash pockets to safeguard your front hands maybe at some cold evening days and has a zippered closure. The look of the jacket is overall good and is available at the Amazon in sizes listed above.

Please rate and write your reviews on this curious Men’s Leather Jacket

Comments :

0 comments to “Genuine Leather Men's Eagle Jacket”

Post a Comment